These smart home devices can save you money and increase safety – which often equates to fewer claims and less hassle.
• Smart programmable thermostats save energy and, by extension, money.
• Smart irrigation systems can be controlled from anywhere and save valuable resources (not to mention headaches).
• Water leak detectors can prevent costly water damage by alerting you to burst pipes or leaky valves.
• Smart locks and garage door openers improve security, prevent theft and decrease chances of loss.
• Smart plugs and motion sensor switches save on electricity and reduce the risk of electrical fires.
Read on for further details.