The Arizona heat, coupled with the wind and rain that monsoons bring at this time of year, can wreak havoc on the roofs of home and building owners.
So, when needed, it is important to have a roofing contractor who provides high-quality work and dependable service. Here are five questions you should ask:
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
3. How much of your work is repeat or referred?
4. Do you have references who can be called?
5. Do you provide a written estimate?
Be smart about your roofing.
– Bob Collum, Collum Roofing, Inc.