May is full of end-of-the-year activities that can cause burnout. Luckily, Arizona is home to fabulous retreats and resorts to help you relax and recharge:
• Canyon Ranch Tucson is a transformative retreat in the Sonoran Desert where you can revitalize and renew, so you can get back your energy and form healthier habits.
• Canyon Hot Springs, also located in the Sonoran Desert, offers a natural, relaxing experience for all.
• Mii Amo is located in red-rock Boynton Canyon and centers around Native American traditions and culture.
• L’Auberge de Sedona is a great place to reconnect with yourself, your partner or nature.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies