According to a national survey by WalletHub, an estimated 45% of people in the United States will start shopping for the holidays earlier this year due to COVID-19. The survey also found:
• Almost 60% of people say they’ll pay for their holiday purchases in full by the due date.
• Almost 41 million Americans still have credit card debt from last holiday season.
• Nearly 102 million consumers will spend less on holidays this year than last year.
• 101 million people would pay extra for a COVID-19 vaccine.
• 31% more young adults than baby boomers plan to be more charitable this year.
– The Arizona 100 reports