Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 8 and moms around Phoenix are in for a treat. Here are four events you don’t want to miss:
• Momapalooza at the Arizona Boardwalk in Scottsdale Sunday from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Enjoy entertainment, games, food, and fun.
• Mother’s Day at the Hyatt Regency in Scottsdale offers a decadent brunch 10 a.m.-3 p.m. with live music and beautiful weather. Reservations recommended.
• Celebrate with your pup at Mother’s Day Doga (Dog Yoga) at the Phoenix Hotel 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
• Mother’s Day at Desert Botanical Garden in Tempe hosts an all-day event May 8-10 with music, complimentary photos and Chihuly sculptures.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies