The remote work model of the last few years is shaping up to be the wave of the future. Whether temporary or permanent, use these tips to support remote employees:
• Specify expectations: Be clear about in-person requirements, travel, time off, etc.
• Provide equipment: Make sure they have everything they need to stay productive at home.
• Respect boundaries: Do not exploit their time simply because they work from home.
• Communicate often: They may be out of sight, out of mind, but make an effort to communicate and keep them in the loop.
• Secure insurance coverage for remote workers. Learn more here.
– Jeff Arnold, Rightsure