The holidays are known to be stressful, but they don’t have to be. Here are some tips on how you can thrive during this holiday season:
• Get plenty of rest at night. Sleep is important for not only mental health, but physical as well.
• Prioritize what is most important by making a checklist or note of things you need to accomplish.
• Catch up with a friend or family member on what’s going on in your life – communication can be healing.
• Do something creative that you love or haven’t done in a while to clear your mind – think outside the box.
– Jessica Galliher, The Alaska 100