Three trends and three tried-and-true tactics to incorporate in 2023 public relations plans.
1. Creator marketing continues to boom.
2. More virtual and augmented reality platforms seem to be growing.
3. Video is still on top.
Tried and true:
1. Crisis communication plans ensure no one is caught flat-footed when a crisis strikes.
2. A media training introduces the newest spokesperson to the local and national media marketplace, or fine-tunes the most seasoned speaker’s tics and pitfalls.
3. Inclusive, authentic and professional content matters. Update those photo banks, b-roll footage galleries and social media graphics.
Learn more about how and why to implement these tactics.