Reduce headaches, expenses and safety issues all year long with this maintenance checklist – the one gift that might just keep on giving for individuals who own or manage a commercial property. Once each year:
• Trim trees and tend to landscaping.
• Make sure exterior lights work.
• Evaluate parking and hardscaping.
• Check the roof and rooftop equipment.
• Clean air ducts and check HVAC.
• Service electrical, plumbing and security systems.
• Inspect alarms, safety and fire suppression equipment. Ignoring these tasks can result not only in loss of property but also loss of life; never, ever let them go.
Read on for more details.