Greater Phoenix’s approach to connectivity extends beyond the fabric of our community. As a region, we’re on a relentless pursuit of innovation and companies here are changing the game. Some things to consider:
• Greater Phoenix has the third largest labor pool in the West, boasting talent in high-demand industries.
• Greater Phoenix has excellent connectivity to major metropolitan markets.
• Greater Phoenix is a low-cost operating environment, and Arizona is a right-to-work state.
• Greater Phoenix’s educational institutions collaborate to produce job-ready talent that is entrepreneurial in spirit.
• Greater Phoenix has access to global supply chains in Mexico and is a dynamic binational region.
– Chris Camacho, Greater Phoenix Economic Council