As your business grows, so do its associated risks. Here are a few ways to scale your insurance needs to ensure everything is fully protected:
• Business location upgrades – Review your property insurance to cover location changes or office renovations.
• Employee headcount changes – Aside from workers’ compensation, consider adding group health insurance, mental health benefits or retirement insurance.
• New products/services – Consider product liability insurance or updating your professional services insurance.
• Computer system upgrades – Cyber liability policies covers digital assets, should your sensitive data files get compromised.
• Additional equipment – Update your equipment breakdown policy to reflect asset changes like new company vehicles.
– Jeff Arnold, RightSure