Considering new energy-efficient appliances for your home? Follow these steps to balance your needs and budget:
• Choose the right size – With HVAC units, it’s crucial to select the appropriate size for your home so check how many square feet it can accommodate.
• Look for energy-efficient settings – Dishwashers and washing machines have settings that regulate water levels for heavier or lighter loads.
• Consider both upfront and ongoing costs – Labels show annual operating costs, so compare the upgrade price to its savings over time.
• Think about the environment – By using less non-renewable energy, everyone can help preserve the environment for future generations.
– Jeff Arnold, President, RightSure