Kick off 2023 with these five things to know about homeowners’ insurance:
• Mortgage: If you hold one, a home insurance policy is required. Period.
• Natural Disasters: Arizona’s desert environs are prone to wildfires and flash floods; check your policy’s fine print.
• Personal Property: Coverage for furniture and other belongings, in addition to your home’s physical structure, is key.
• Deductibles: This out-of-pocket amount, paid before coverage kicks in, should be considered carefully.
• Specific Needs: Customize your home insurance coverage to meet your lifestyle and budget.