Seeking something special to gift this holiday season? Here are some of our favorite local wines to make everyone in your life’s season a little more merry and bright:
• Carlson Creek 2015 Syrah: recently released and bursting with flavors of vanilla, black cherry, cherry cola and candied cherries.
• LDV Wines 2014 Sky Island Syrah: known for its flavors of black fruit and soft tannins.
• Page Springs Cellars 201 Vino de la Familia: a medium-bodied, velvety red blend.
• Keeling Schaefer Vineyards 2012 Three Sisters Syrah: its flagship wine, with bold flavors of blackberry, fig and plum fruit with licorice notes.
– Alison Bailin, HMA Public Relations