If you’re like me, you’ve been waiting all year for fall – particularly for treats, pumpkin picking and, of course, movies. Here are some upcoming films to check out:
• “Don’t Worry Darling” (Sept. 23): This psychological thriller follows a couple as they navigate life in a not-so-euphoric 1950s town.
• “Hocus Pocus 2” (Sept. 30): The Sanderson sisters are back! And yes, they’re the original stars. Check out the sequel on Disney+.
• “The Good House” (Sept. 30): The film’s protagonist, a descendent of the Salem witches, struggles with romance, self-esteem and deep family secrets.
• “Amsterdam” (Oct. 7): Chaos ensues when three friends suddenly become murder suspects.
– Maggie Medoff, WordWrite, The Pittsburgh 100