There’s more to Flagstaff than NAU, and there’s no better time than now to visit. At least 20 degrees cooler than Phoenix or Tucson, June-September are some of the best months to visit Arizona’s “Mile High City.”
• Thanks to a recent renovation, Little America Hotel is the perfect home base while visiting.
• If you’re seeking great dining spots, try Root Public House, Coppa Café or Tinderbox Kitchen.
• Beer lovers won’t want to miss Mother Road Brewing, Lumberyard Brewing Co. or Historic Brewing.
• As for activities, seek out Flagstaff Extreme, Alpine Pedaler and the Snowbowl chairlift.
For more, click here.
– Alison Bailin, HMA Public Relations