Risk management is an inherent part of business management, and luckily there are wide ranging insurance policies that can protect your company’s financial future:
1. Professional liability insurance – Coverage if you or your business commits a mistake while offering professional services.
2. Business owner’s policy (BOP) – Combines business liability insurance and business property insurance, and can be customized.
3. Commercial vehicle/auto insurance – Covers all vehicles used for business purposes.
4. Commercial property insurance – Covers damage or loss to your business office/building and its contents.
5. Workers’ compensation insurance – Reimburses medical fees related to workplace illnesses or injury.
To learn more details about each, click here.
– Jeff Arnold, RightSure