The Arizona Association for Development (AAED) has presented its prestigious annual Economic Development Distinguished by Excellence (EDDE) Awards, recognizing individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to economic growth in Arizona.
This year’s winners are:
• Jaye O’Donnell, assistant economic development director, Mesa.
• Dan Henderson, CEcD, economic development director, Gilbert.
• Richard Wilkie, CEcD, AZED Pro, economic development director, Casa Grande.
• Wendy Bridges, AZED Pro, economic development coordinator, Prescott.
• Lena Fowler, Coconino County Board of Supervisors, District.
• Ben Hooper, economic development coordinator, Prescott Valley.
• Joel Millman, program manager, Pinal County.
• Gilbert, Pinal County and the Town of Queen Creek.
– Scott Hanson, HMA Public Relations