While states open back up, many businesses have not yet opened their offices. Having worked from home for several months, many will continue to do so – which can be very challenging. From work-life balance to staying motivated, there are ways to maintain productivity and mental well-being.
• Stick to a daily routine – wake, take lunch and go to bed at the same times.
• Staying in pajamas all day is tempting, but getting dressed each day can increase productivity and overall state of mind.
• Designate a space in your home as a workspace.
• Take breaks to get fresh air, stretch and exercise.
– Abby Watkins, The Atlanta 100