Ask any HR manager which day of the week is most productive for employees – the answer is: Tuesday.
A survey from Accountemps also says Thursday and Friday are the least productive days. Max Messner, chair of Accountemps says, “The goal should be to maintain the positive momentum established on Tuesday throughout the week.”
Here are 5 tips to make that happen:
1. Axe the excess – create a to-do list, then cut it in half.
2. Aim for quality not quantity.
3. Know your prime time.
4. Dodge the derailers – turn off mobile devices.
5. Explore apps – digital calendars, task management apps, and other time-saving programs.
– Vikki Locke, C2 Communications, The Southwest Florida 100